Thursday, July 15, 2010

Used Knitting Books

Gently used, that is. We've posted some of my personal knitting books on the Wool2Dye4 website. Time to clear out a few shelves here and there to make room. Make room for what? Another obsession and literature to support it, I suppose. For the moment, though, I am thinking of what the shelf might look like with less stuff on it, so I have brought some of my own books into the shop and Sarah listed them on the website.
These are all in excellent condition, a few may have marks on a pattern, but I am not the type of person to underline or highlight passages in my books. And, the price is at 50% of the cover price, so a good deal if it is a title you are looking for.
Go to www.Wool2Dye4.com and click on the category 'Odds'n'Ends' to see a list of the books currently listed. We will continue to add titles as the list dwindles. Dwindingly and adding. Hmmmm. I like that word 'dwindling' and don't often get a chance to use it in coversation.

No comments: