Thursday, June 02, 2011

Planning for June Stocking

We are not ready to announce an arrival for the June stocking, but I thought I would publish the preliminary list. This will allow customers to make plans, especially if restocking for summer festivals is a priority. Sheila's Sock, one of our favorites, is returning with this shipment. When we hear that the shipment is in Customs, I will make a guess of the arrival date. I am totally aware that I may appear a little shy about predicting arrival dates and for good reason. Since the move in early April, our shipments have stumbled a bit on their final leg of the journey to Wool2Dye4. There is nothing worse than fielding irate eMails from customers who need yarn! So, a little caution on my part, especially since I have not received the packing lists, but this is what I believe to be in the stocking. Shhh.... don't tell anyone, but here is the list ...........

Angel Delight Fingering, Angel Select Lace & Angel Sport Sock
Cash Aran MCN and Cash DK MCN
Platinum Sock
Sheila's Aran, Sheila's Gold, Sheila's Sock, Sheila's Sparkle
Silk DK 50/50, Silk Sock 50/50
Tencel/Merino 50/50
Tweed Aran

No comments: