Monday, March 26, 2012

New Warehouse ... it's definitely an improvement!

Just back from the new warehouse where we checked in the shipment ... handled by the new shipper ... and I am so very pleased to write this:  Everything happened just as it was supposed to, if not better!

Amazing, really, to think how long we have wrestled with control over the boxes, how I have battled with the freight company, how I have actually micromanaged every aspect of my business. 

When the proposal was made, the question was asked, 'What could you do with the time, once the warehousing is removed from your control?'  I was speechless, started a couple of sentences but could not form just one thought because my mind was racing with ideas!

Today it all made perfect sense.  Thank you, Vector Industries, for making my business more efficient and for giving me more time to work at the things I need to work at.  Wonderful.

1 comment:

eka said...

I'm so glad it worked out for you!