Tuesday, February 01, 2011

New yarns just arrived...

Over the past year, I got away from posting the contents of new stock shipments, and was sending a newsletter to a Wholesale mailing list and a separate Retail list. The program, though, has become less and less reliable as my list has grown, and only rarely allows me in. So, today I am back to posting the list of incoming stock on the blog.

Here is what arrived today:
Sheila's Gold ... Sheila's Sock ... Cash Sock ... Platinum Sock ... W2D4 Merino DK-SW ... W2D4 Merino Worsted-SW.
We have some customers who took up my suggestion, put forth on Ravelry.com, to eMail me and ask for some yarns to be reserved. Some of these invoices have already been created and sent to the customers with pre-reserved yarns, and the rest will go out by the end of the business day.

I will have all the private invoices posted on the website. If you have reserved yarns, you may pick up your private listing under the category Odds'n'Ends. I will send you a copy of the private listing in a confirming eMail and that's how you know that the invoice is posted on the site. Just choose it as you would any other item on the websie, and the program will figure the weight and postage for us.

No comments: